Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My acne solution!

im so happy that i just feel like sharing..hahaha

my skin has been soooo sensitive recently for the past 3 months or so..i started breaking out all over my cheeks and forehead that left a few pimple scars..and maaan did i freak out!! lol, reason: let me tell u, i never used to break out, the most i get is just 1-2 pimples and that is usually due to my monthly cycle. i got to know that my break outs are due to hormon imbalance (which is pretty normal in a women) and stress/anxiety that i've been going through for the past few months
i have finally found my holy grail..hell yeahhhhh...my skin is super smooth now, no break outs, just few pimple scars that are gradually fading away.such a great improvement

let me tell u something, acne has nothing to do with your diet or the way you clean your face.  i never knew the simplest thing will cure my break outs. so what i started doing is :




1) i drink about 8-9 glasses of water a day..i subsituted all my soda and sweet baverage with water and fruit juice
2) i wash my face with salicylic face wash once a day..and in the night i use a very mild cleanser with vitamin b5
3) i started taking dietary supplement  and extra vitamin c supplement
4) never ever sleep with makeup on..(which i never do, but just to let u dolls know)
5) steaming my face once a week with water+2 drops of tea tree oil is a must and apply clay mask right after steaming it
6) never over exfoliate your face, i used to think that maybe my exfoliating alot it will get rid of my pimples or using a really harsh cleanser. using harsh cleanser or over exfoliating will strip the skin's natural oil which isn't good, it will only cause the skin to produce more oil and that results : more breakouts!!

if u dolls/guys wants to know what products i used exactly feel free to inbox me here or on facebook :)
https://www.facebook.com/Ms.PreetiMd

No comments:

Post a Comment